Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Update: Books I've Read {March & April}

This monthly update feature is meant to give you a chance to peruse my (virtual) bookshelf and see what I've been reading each month. Below you'll find my reads from March and April of this year. My hope is that you may discover a new book for your to-read list! From these months, I'd most recommend Bossypants and Where'd You Go, Bernadette, both of which made me laugh!

Here's a little guideline for how I decide (out of 5) the number of stars to give a book:
5 stars: Amazing. Perfect. Enthralling. Highly recommend it!
4 stars: It isn't a masterpiece, but I sure liked it!
3 stars: I wouldn't re-read it, but still liked it.
2 stars: Not at the top of my list. Maybe skip this one.(...or don't! You never know what you may like).
1 star: It probably took considerable effort for me not to throw this at a wall. Who knows, maybe I did throw it at the wall. 

{on Goodreads}
3 Stars
(Not amazing, but good enough for me to buy the next in the series!)
Read My Review
5 Stars
{on Goodreads}
3 Stars
Note: Not for the faint of heart...this book was enthralling at times, but also really disturbing.

{on Goodreads}
5 Stars
(This was an audio version of the book, but I read the book a few years ago and loved both versions!)

{on Goodreads}
2 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment