Saturday, July 26, 2014

Feedback, please!

Hi readers! Today I'm looking for a favor from you. It's been just about seven months since I started this little blog, and I've so enjoyed connecting with other readers over that time period. I love that books are the perfect conversation piece, and because of Top Shelf Text, I've met some really interesting people and discovered new things about old friends. Settling in with a good book and a cup of tea on the couch is quite literally my happy place, and I like knowing that the same is true for other people! 

I've spent a lot of time recently thinking about my personal mission for Top Shelf Text, which is simply to create a space in which people can find new reads and enjoy talking about all things literature-related. Evaluating the future directions for this blog is on my to-do list before the school year starts back up and I would so appreciate your feedback about your experience here on Top Shelf Text.

I've created a survey with some questions that will help me get to know you, my readers, as well as help me understand what it is that you like about the blog. There's a space for comments and questions too, and I welcome any and all suggestions that you have for me. I am so grateful for the support I've had so far from friends, family, and strangers alike, and look forward to growing Top Shelf Text into something that I love contributing to for years to come.


{P.S. It's anonymous, so please express yourself freely!}

No comments:

Post a Comment