Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Shelf Text on Instagram!

Hi all!
I hope everyone had a chance to relax and enjoy the holiday weekend! I went home for my intersession break and spent as much time as possible relaxing, reading, and catching up with friends; it was such a nice change of pace. This week I'm diving into two new graduate classes and I am so looking forward to both!

Today I'm pleased to announce a new extension of Top Shelf Text -- we are now on Instagram too!
If you're a fan of Instagram, follow along @topshelftext for gorgeous photos of your favorite reads.


Life is about to get a whole lot busier around these parts, so if you're an avid TST reader and want more content, I'll be posting more frequently on Instagram than I do here on the blog itself. There, you can find short notes about my current reads, recommendations, snippets from book reviews, and other content (such as pretty pictures). 

For those who prefer to read content strictly on the blog-- don't worry! I'll still be posting here twice each week and the content will remain much the same. You can, however, expect more children's literature content as the school year draws closer and I continue to prep for my year of student teaching. That's all for today, but check back on Thursday for a nonfiction review that's perfect for your summer reading list!

Happy Reading!
-Madeleine-

No comments:

Post a Comment