Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Looking Forward To: Fall Middle Grade Books

Today is our first day of school and I am all aflutter with nervousness and excitement for the new school year! We've been working away in our classroom to set up and though I've been in the building for several weeks now, today is going to be a whole different story! I'm channeling some of my favorite teachers from childhood (my sixth grade teacher and Ms. Frizzle come to mind) and I already can't stop smiling! Fourth grade, here I come!

Other things I'm looking forward to lately? This list of middle grade books arriving this fall!

I have to say that since I've starting working with publishers, I love that feeling of being able to read a book before the general public, but the best feeling is being able to rave about those reads to all of you. I love helping to launch books and I look forward to each month's new reads with lots of anticipation. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm privy to every new book before it comes out. In fact, I've come across a slew of upcoming books lately that have positively piqued my interest. It's not likely I'll be getting around to them very soon, but I'm still very tempted to pre-order quite a few of them. (Those pre-order prices are hard to beat!)

A Curious Tale of the In-Between by Lauren DeStefano // Published September 1, 2015
A Sliver of Stardust by Marissa Burt // Expected publication: October 20, 2015
A Pocketful of Murder by R.J. Anderson// Expected publication: September  8, 2015
The Weaver's Riddle: Mist & Whispers by C.M. Lucas // Expected publication: September 21, 2015
The Peddler's Road by Matthew Cody // Expected publication: October 27, 2015
Any of these catch your eye? Have a middle grade book that you're looking forward to reading this fall? Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment