Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Summer Reading List {Part II}

If you missed the first installment of this year's summer reading list, then start by clicking here. This summer I'm pulling books from my own shelves in an effort to check off some books that I've been meaning to read for quite some time. So far I've been getting in a lot of extra reading time and loving every minute.
Onto the list, which I'm trying to keep to a reasonable number of books. In reality, I won't get to all of these, and I'll definitely be adding more to the pile from the library, but I like having a general plan to go off of. I'm hoping that you might be able to find something here too!










Have any recommendations? See anything you'll be adding to your own summer reading stack?

Happy Reading!
-Madeleine-

No comments:

Post a Comment