Monday, September 8, 2014

Your Attention, Please

Today I don't have a post for you, but I'd like to point out that there has been a small change here on Top Shelf Text. If you look to the tabs above, you'll notice that there is a new page for "Picture Books." In making and re-making lists of my favorite children's books, I realized that there needed to be a more streamlined format for readers to access recommendations for the different levels of children's literature. Today I'm debuting just the picture books list, but in the future there will be additional pages where you can find chapter books and books for readers in the 9-12 age range (my personal favorite). Take a moment to scroll through the books, and come back often! My goal is to add a few books to the list each week (or when the fancy strikes), so that it can continue to grow. 

Have any suggestions? Want to let me know what you think? Leave a comment or send me an e-mail at topshelftext@gmail.com. I'm always open to reader opinions and am so grateful for any and all feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment