Friday, March 13, 2015

Inspired: Outdoor Reading Nook


{image via}

Now that spring is in the air, I am constantly dreaming of reading outside. One of my favorite memories from a family vacation to Kiawah, South Carolina was reading on the porch of our rental. I spent hours in the hammock with my kindle, enveloped in a warm breeze and surrounded by the enchanting fragrance of southern gardens. Needless to say, it was so relaxing and wonderful and I am wishing I could be back there this week. 

I stumbled across this article on Essential Elements of a Garden Reading Nook, and I am now totally smitten with the idea of creating my own perfect nook. Shade and comfy cushions are both essential elements for me, and I am just dying to cozy up in the nook above with a tall glass of iced tea and a long, captivating read. I'll be spending my weekend dreaming of these great spaces and curating a list of spring reads.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment