Wednesday, March 18, 2015

If you liked that, read this!

If you liked:


Read this:


If you're a fan of J.K. Rowling's The Casual Vacancy, I'd recommend reading The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry. Both books were super popular when they came out in 2012, and they were two of my favorite library finds that year. I felt that a similar tone ran through both stories, with ordinary characters and really well-developed relationships. A description of the latter calls Harold Fry one of the most endearing characters in current fiction and I completely agree. I also just discovered that it's the first in a series, so if you've already read (and enjoyed) both books, pick up the second in the series. It doesn't hurt that both books have fabulous covers-- I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both as perfect book club reads.


No comments:

Post a Comment