Saturday, June 28, 2014

Books I've Read in 2014 {February}

Another update on the books I've read so far this year. As a reminder, I'm breaking it down by month, and below you'll find the rating system that I'm using. Hopefully you can find one or two to add to your own to-read list! If you've read one of the books below, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

Here's a little guideline for how I decide (out of 5) the number of stars to give a book:
5 stars: Amazing. Perfect. Enthralling. Highly recommend it!
4 stars: It isn't a masterpiece, but I sure liked it!
3 stars: I wouldn't re-read it, but I still liked it.
2 stars: Not at the top of my list. Maybe skip this one.(...Or don't! You never know what you may like).
1 star: It probably took considerable effort for me not to throw this at a wall. Who knows, maybe I did throw it at the wall. 

My Thoughts & On Goodreads
3 Stars

*P.S. Saw the movie and loved it. Better than the book, but my viewing experience was definitely made better by having read the book!
Read My Review
4 Stars

Read My Review
5 Stars
{On Goodreads}
5 Stars

{on Goodreads}
3 Stars
{On Goodreads}
3 Stars
*
Note: This was the audio version of the book.




No comments:

Post a Comment