Friday, July 14, 2017

Top Shelf Text Reader Survey

Hello Readers!


Today I have something a little different for you. Since appearing on the What Should I Read Next? Podcast in March of this year, I've had a huge amount of growth here on the blog and over on Instagram, where you can find me constantly chatting about the books I'm currently loving. This year I've made so many more, great connections with fellow bookworms, so today I am asking that you please help me to continue to make Top Shelf Text a place where bibliophiles can come to read about all things books. You can do that by providing answers to my reader survey, which will ask you a few questions about what type of reader you are, what you like most about the blog, and will give you an opportunity to provide feedback. Anything that you have to say about the blog is greatly appreciated as I consider how Top Shelf Text will grow in the coming year.

Note: The survey is no longer accepting responses. Thank you so much for all of your feedback! 

No comments:

Post a Comment