Friday, June 5, 2015

Bookworm Buys: Barnes & Noble Totes

TGIF!
Today is the best Friday ever because it's the day that I am finally reunited with my bestie! This morning I boarded a plane to the windy city for a long weekend with my favorite girl. We are planning a weekend packed with all of the best things that Chicago offers and I am so happy to finally do things that long-distance friends rarely do-- even a simple in-person coffee date is a treat for us!
While I am off on my adventure, I thought I would leave you with a little treat for your favorite bookworm (which might be, you know, yourself). I found these totes while browsing Barnes & Noble a few weeks ago and fell head-over-heels in love.






You can find these totes online (by clicking the links above) or in your local Barnes & Noble. I stood there for (no joke) twenty minutes debating which one to take home with me. (I even sent out snapchats for help with the decision.) I ended up taking home the Bespectacled Book Lover one (even though all of my snapchat responses said things like "why not both?") and have been using it as my book bag for my graduate classes. It is super roomy (fits my laptop, planner,  a binder, etc.) and has one zippered pocket and a magnetic closure. These bags would make great gifts for teachers, librarians, moms (because kids create a need for bottomless totes, am I right?) and anyone who loves to flaunt their love of literature. The best part? They are only $20! This bag has quickly become my new favorite and I think makes toting all of my stuff a little more fun. 

Enjoy the weekend, and happy reading!
-Madeleine-

P.S. Not a fan of totes? The Bespectacled Book Lover print also comes in a cute coffee mug and a set of adorable note cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment