Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Books I've Read in 2014 {November & December}

This is my last roundup for 2014 and I can't believe the year is already over! I've read so many great books this year and feel that I've even widened my scope a bit. Keep an eye out for a Top Ten post coming next week for more details on my favorite books from this year. From November and December, I can tell you that my favorite was The Glass Magician, which is no surprise if you read my review of the first book in the series. I also really enjoyed re-reading the first three books in A Series of Unfortunate Events and look forward to continuing with that series into the new year. 

The Beasts of Clawstone Castle by Eva Ibbotson
5 Stars
First Impressions by Charlie Lovett
5 Stars
Stoker's Manuscript by Royce Prouty
3 Stars
The Glass Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg
5 Stars
City of Lost Dreams by Magnus Flyte
4 Stars
Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer
5 Stars
The Kingmaker's Daughter by Philippa Gregory
4 Stars
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
5 Stars
The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
5 Stars
The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
5 Stars













No comments:

Post a Comment