Friday, July 11, 2014

Update: Books I've Read in 2014 {May & June}

In putting together this list, I'm already getting a sneak peak of how my 2014 reading challenge will pan out. It's interesting to see how many books I read during breaks versus exam time at school. The number of books I read each month fluctuates, but in the end I really hope to achieve my goal of 60 books this year. Below you'll find my most recent reads from May and June. My favorites from this list? Wildflower Hill and The Goldfinch.

Here's a little guideline for how I decide (out of 5) the number of stars to give a book:
5 stars: Amazing. Perfect. Enthralling. Highly recommend it!
4 stars: It isn't a masterpiece, but I sure liked it!
3 stars: I wouldn't re-read it, but still liked it.
2 stars: Not at the top of my list. Maybe skip this one.(...Or don't! You never know what you may like).
1 star: It probably took considerable effort for me not to throw this at a wall. Who knows, maybe I did throw it at the wall. 



{on Goodreads}
4 Stars
(A great pick for summer reading!)
Read My Review
3 Stars

Read My Review
5 Stars
Read My Review
2 Stars


{on Goodreads}
4 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment